Takes notes anywhere with a tranquil Monet Waterlilies pocket journal from Galison. The cover image is a detail from the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco's Water Lilies, 1914-17, and details of other Monet water lily paintings and Monet quotations are interspersed throughout the journal.
Pocket Journals are the go-to journal for those on the go! With 160 pages and a trim size of 4 x 5-3/4 x 1/2", this handy journal is big enough to write more than notes or jottings, but small enough to go anywhere.
Pages are full color throughout and are a mixture of lined, grid, illustration, and quotations. A layflat binding makes the journal writer-friendly by allowing the journal to open flat without cracking the spine. An attached magenta-colored elastic band functions as a place marker, as can the European-style cover flaps.
- 160 page notebook
- Measures 4 x 5-3/4 x 1/2"
- Monet's Water Lilies, 1914-17 painting on the cover
- Details of the water lilies adorn the interior
- Mixture of lined, grid, illustrations, and quotation pages
- Colorful elastic band closure
- Lay flat binding